Sunday, November 23, 2003

Question

Do we ever get an answer?

NO!

Does anyone ever ask the right questions?

NO!

I always marvel at the stupidity of the journalists that interview rock stars etc. They ask the same mindless set of questions over and over. It becomes robotic and I don't even want to read the interviews anymore.

Does everything have to be so predictable? This goes for talk shows too. They have the same set of 10 questions...that they ask ever damn time. They just modify them a bit for each performer.

I'm really sick of hearing Mr. Hayward tell the story of how the song Question was written. It bores me to no end. It was cute the first 5 times. Honestly, in the 40 years these guys have been in music, you could think of something more intelligent to ask them.

This goes for Mr. Costello as well. Only the questions asked him aren't about the music right now. GAH!

Yes I know he's getting married in January.

I'm happy for him...

Exceedingly happy for him.

(Look I'm doing a dance even...for his own happiness)

Oops..I probably should toss aside the Diana Krall voodoo doll I was stepping on, eh?

Still, I wish that someone out there would sit down and actually think about what to ask these guys. (And all the rest) Wouldn't it be great to read an interview that told you something.

I have any number of questions that would make a good Moody interview.

They have 40 years of musical experience to their credit!

40 years!

And people are still asking Justin about Question and EC has nearly 30...and they still want to know who the hell Allison is..and title the interviews..His Aim is True.

GAH!

Talk about mindless crap.

0 comments: