Sunday, November 02, 2003

The Music Whore's Christmas Music...

Oh goodness, where has the time gone. It's almost time to start making the Christmas mix...that I use as Christmas cards.

So I decided today to examine the Christmas music I have on CD in preparation for my mix. (Those I truly love may get a double CD addition)

Jimmy Buffett - Christmas Island (on CDR that my brother copied for me)
Michael Ball - Christmas
Michael Crawford - A Christmas Album
David Foster - The Christmas Album
Ringo Starr - I Wanna Be Santa Claus
Harry Connick Jr. - When My Heart Finds Christmas

Hmmmm did I forget something?

Oh yeah....

The Moody Blues - December

Not to worry...I also have the albums where Wonderful Christmastime can be found and Harrison's Ding Dong...(Great New Year's song) I also have the first Moody Blues Christmas song...on mp3...which was What Child Is This?

I plan to make this the most creative Christmas CD Card ever!!

I'm also doing a Winter Themed Mix for the Free for Fall Burn It over at the Neurotic Fishbowl.

Here are the tracks I've come up with so far.

David Essex - A Winter's Tale
Annie Lennox - Put a Little Love In Your Heart
Harry Connick Jr - Sleigh Ride
Annie Haslam - It Snows in Heaven Too
Moody Blues - December Snow
Siddal - In the Bleak Midwinter
Holly Cole w/Barenaked Ladys - Baby It's Cold Outside
Loreena McKennitt - Snow
Elvis Costello - North (just because he sings the word Moose)
Sarah McLaughlin and Jewel - Song for a Winters Night
Michael Ball - River
Bette Midler - From a Distance
Enya - The Celts

I still need a few more tracks I think...any ideas?

0 comments: