Sunday, November 09, 2003

6 Days and Counting

If you have to ask for what, you don't know me! Let the Moody Blues preparations begin.

Today or tomorrow will be the day of the hair. Yup..cut, style and color so I don't look like a hag for Justin and John (who aren't going to see me anyway)

After that will be the directions that need printing, as well as the hunt for the IHOP that's in the area! Must go to IHOP after the concert!

In other lovely news, Duran Duran are touring again. Sadly they will be in Cleveland this week. It was the Moody Blues or Duran Duran. What a sad choice to have to make. But I have seen Duran Duran twice...and the Moody Blues not at all. So the answer was obvious.

I never travel for concerts. It's a labor of love, this trip I'm making to Youngstown on Sunday, to see the Moody Blues. I'm not and have never been one for road trips. I just know that I might not have another chance to see them, and I'm taking it. I'm doing it in spite of all odds. I'm using up all my extra money, to rent a car, to get my souveneirs not to mention all the incidentals that come with making a trip like this.

So to my favorite band: The Moody Blues...I leave you with this message.

I love you...cos I wouldn't do this for Elvis Costello (Would not do it now at all), I wouldn't do this for Paul McCartney or David Bowie either. Come to think of it..There isn't another band that I'd travel more than the hour jaunt to Pittsburgh for, except of course the Moody Blues..

So be a bunch of dears, and sing Don't Need a Reindeer for me!

And if you have any questions as to what this girl wants for Christmas...

Here's a hint: