Tuesday, November 11, 2003

The Day is Approaching

I can't believe that the concert is this Sunday!! Oh mylanta! On Sunday I'm going to at last see Justin Hayward...up close...or as close as 11 rows center permits, and personal.

THUD!

The weather is turning cold, a good and a bad thing. It puts me more in mind for a Christmas concert, if they choose to do any of the songs from December, but it can make driving a bitch. Thank goodness I'm renting a car.

So far I have 3 dresses that are potentials for this concert. The weather will be the deciding factor on this dilemma. I plan to dress for the Moody Blues as I would for any show I'd see in a posh theatre. (Though dress 2 is more fun then the other 2)

I'm much too excited about this. When I get excited about things I'm ususally let down completely. With only one case, this is true.

The one case that it wasn't:




I would give almost anything to post a picture of me with one of the Jays next week at this time. I'm not getting my hopes up.