Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Things that make me very happy

1. I may be going back to work tomorrow. (the boss says so, but I find it hard to believe the boss)

2. Working means I may very well be able to afford a t-shirt when I go see my Moody Men in concert in Nov.

3. Only one week until Elvis Costello's North hits the stores...I so want to see the pictures!

4. That blasted Ruby Tuesday song by the Rolling Stones...(something about it really makes me grin as I sing along..in a very off key manner)

5. BBC's Coupling. I think you all know why, but for those of you that have forgotten.





6. Do I even need to mention this:




7. It goes without saying:





8. Vh-1 Classic

9. Pictures of my many manwhores. (I bet you never guessed that)

10. Writing stories...that only my blogfriends will ever read.