Sunday, September 07, 2003

Sometimes I do believe there is hope

I was walking through my house, when I heard the strains of The Animal's - House of the Rising Sun. It wasn't coming from my computer or the telly; so I set out to investigate. Low and behold, it was coming from the eldest bratling's laptop. He actually downloaded this song!!

Wootness!

Every now and then he exhibits taste.

Now if only he'd stop playing tracks from Nevermind at bedtime, I would be a much happier auntie! Something about Smells Like Teen Spirit at 1 am, just grates on my one last very frayed nerve. During the day this album is fine, I can even tolerate it...And we all know the Music Whore is not a Nirvana fan, but when it interrupts the Music Whore's sleep, she can get cranky.

So now the bratling has 4 or 5 good songs on his harddrive:

David Bowie - The Man Who Sold The World
Matchbox Twenty - Unwell
The Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated
The Animals - House of the Rising Sun

Maybe with any luck this list will grow.

0 comments: