Monday, September 15, 2003

Moody Update...

Ok...just been to the Higher and Higher Board, and have I got happy news. Firstly, there are some new tour dates added. For those of you in my area that love the Moody Blues...be happy you will only have to drive to Youngstown to see them. Woo hoo, no mountain range involved! In fact, no mountains involved.

Thank you ....Oh Great and Loving Tour Promoters. I thank you from the bottom of my heart, and I hope the Grand Lemon named Greta can make the trip come Nov 16.

I'm still sad that I won't be seeing them with Ray Thomas. He's truly a fine musician and singer. (look I'm talking like I'm going...and tickets aren't on sale..nor do I have funds)

Anyway...one last piece of Moody info, a possible release date for December is looking like Oct 14, our dear Justin's b-day. Info is courtesy of this site. I'm not sure how accurate this date is, as I've seen no preorder info at Amazon or Best Buy just yet, but it's nice to know its coming soon.

For now I'll leave you with this happy pic of the Moody Men