Saturday, September 20, 2003

Quintessential Burn

I have a boxed set that I'd love to use as the actual CD Swap mix, but thanks to my financial situation, I've got to cut it in half. This makes me very very sad. I'm hoping I can still get the most important music of my life on 2 cds. That shouldn't cost more than a dollar or more to send.

Tay, if you want a copy of the real one, I'll send it to you as soon as I get back on my feet. I'm hoping that's very soon.

Now the question that lingers is "What tracks will have to be cut?" That means I have to take of one of two Justin Hayward and Moody Blues songs, as they were the only bands that got 2 nods. I'm so depressed because both tracks by both Justin and his band were great. (Plus with the Moody Blues, Justin doesn't do all the singing, one of the tracks was song by John Lodge) It was bad enough that I had to cut out a Beatles song. How can you pick only one Beatles song?

GAH! This will take all night to figure out. I want to have the discs ready by Monday or Tuesday.

(not to mention the rewrites on Man Out of Time...wah)

0 comments: