Friday, September 05, 2003

Did Someone Say Recommendations?

SullyMel asked to be educated in some of the finer aspects of the music of the Moody Blues. I had a whole post prepared of songs from each album that were noteworthy, and Blogger saw fit to eat the post. A post that took me about an hour to prepare!

Allow me to kick Blogger. So I must start again....

Days of Future Passed

Tuesday Afternoon
Twilight Time

In Search of the Lost Chord

Legend of the Mind
The Actor
Ride My See Saw

On a Threshold of a Dream

Lovely to See You
Dear Diary
Are You Sitting Comfortably


To Our Children's Children's Children

Higher and Higher
Gypsy
Candle of Life

A Question of Balance

Question
Melancholy Man
Dawning is the Day

Every Good Boy Deserves Favour

The Story in Your Eyes
Emily's Song
Our Guessing Game

Seventh Sojourn

Lost In A Lost World
New Horizons
I'm Just a Singer In A Rock N Roll Band
For My Lady

Octave

Steppin In a Slide Zone
Driftwood
The Day We Meet Again


Long Distance Voyager

Gemini Dream
In My World
Talkin Out of Turn
Veteran Cosmic Rocker
The Voice

The Present

Blue World
Sitting at the Wheel
Running Water

The Other Side of Life

Rock N Roll Over You
Running Out of Love
The Other Side of Life

Sur La Mer

Deep
I Know You're Out There Somewhere
Here Comes the Weekend
No More Lies

Keys of the Kingdom

Lean On Me Tonight
Bless the Wings
Celtic Sonanta
Say It With Love

Strange Times

English Sunset
Words You Say
Haunted
Strange Times

I originally had the band members names by each song, but after blogger ate my entry I got to frustrated to do that. Shout out if you'd like to know who sang what...

0 comments: