Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Moody Blues News

Say that 5 times fast, I dare ya! There's quite a bit of news on the Moody Front today. The release date of Oct 28 has been comfirmed for the December album. The track listing is out as well as a press release from Universal.

Let me start with the essentials.

These are the tracks and the songwriting credits for December

1 Don't Need A Reindeer (J. Hayward)

2 December Snow (J. Hayward)

3 The Quiet Of Christmas Morning (Bach 147) (Traditional)

4 On This Christmas Day (J. Lodge)

5 Happy Christmas (War Is Over) (J. Lennon / Y. Ono)

6 A Winters Tale (M. Batt / T. Rice)

7 The Spirit Of Christmas (J. Lodge)

8 Yes, I Believe (J. Hayward)

9 A Child Is Born (Zacar, translation by F. Jay)

10 White Christmas (I. Berlin)

11 In the Bleak Midwinter" (C. Rosetti / G. Holst)


Another cute tidbit, Cold Stone Creamery's Ice Cream Shops have named a flavor after a Moody Blues Song.



That's Nights in White Chocolate. Pardon me, while I start drooling.

Lastly, here is the link to the Press Release for December. It's an Adobe file, just to let you know.