Thursday, September 11, 2003

9/11

Right now I'm sitting here at my computer trying to avoid seeing all the memorials and newscasts. For me, living through it once was enough. I'm not saying that it's not needed, there is still plenty of healing to be done.

This was a day that rocked a nation from coast to coast. I know plenty of people that are still afraid to get on an airplane for fear of attack.

For me, I offer this advice: Take hold of your moments while you are alive. They pass by much to quickly and can be snuffed out in an instant. Live each day with love in your heart and know that when the time comes you've shared that love with at least one person.

And to quote a wise and wonderful man...

"Wherever you go
Whatever you do
Whatever you say
Say it with love" ~ Justin Hayward

0 comments: