Monday, September 08, 2003

Back to work tomorrow!

I have to say having a month off work truly sucks. Especially when it's not a vacation, month off work. ARGH! I've been hounding my boss for over three weeks trying to figure out if I have a job or if I should be looking. I finally got a straight answer from the man today!

It looks like I may be going back to work tomorrow!! I'm so very excited, kinda sorta. Kinda sorta, because after 3 weeks off work, you get a little bit lazy. Anyway, I look forward to my life returning to some form of normalcy in the next week. I miss fending off the bill collectors that call my boss!

Ah well much to do today. I have my scanner working at long last. I have many Moody Blues Pics to scan as well as some Elvis Costello pics from a few articles and clippings people have sent me. I also really need to figure out why my printer doesn't seem to want to print. Well the printer on this computer that is. When I try to print a document it wants to go through the network and use the printer on the Emachine.

Oh the aggravation.

But anyway. I also found a new Johnny Depp website, with oodles of lovely pics