Friday, September 19, 2003

Hurricane Isabel

Excuse me while I ponder why this storm has decided to come up through Pennsylvania. I'm thankfully not in the area that's going to be greatly affected by this lovely storm. I will say this though, STOP WITH THE BLOODY RAIN!

This summer has been monsoon season. If it wasn't humid and disgustingly hot it was pouring down rain. So to end the summer with a bang, Hurricane Isabel is coming straight for PA. UGH.

Well here's hoping our rivers don't flood or that I don't get blown away trying to get the soggy morning paper, or anything fun like that. I think I'm simply going to try to get the rewrites done to Man Out of Time (yeah I'm editing again), read some more of the cheesy smut novel I found and drink lots of hot cocoa.

I think it's a good plan. Here's hoping I can stay coherent long enough to accomplish some of this.

0 comments: