Friday, September 26, 2003

Halloween Mix CD Swap

I know this a hasty thing, but I thought I'd give it a go. For those of you that like Halloween Music, I thought this could be fun. A CD Swap with the Theme of Halloween. Not necessarily "Halloween" tunes, but songs that put you in the mood for the holiday. Though what that could be is entirely up to you.

This is going to be a very quick sign up then send. Sign ups end Saturday Oct 4 and CDs Should be sent out no later than Oct 18. (That way everyone should have time to get their mix by the holiday) I'll have the names of your group members to you Oct 4th or 5th so you have ample time to burn your mix.

Groups will be either of 3 or 4 depending on how many sign up. So you'll be burning for 2 or 3 other people, thus receiving discs from 2 or 3 people. Now for the boring part.

The rules:

1. Ship in a jewel case or paper or plastic sleeve. (something to protect the disc)
2. Artwork is optional, but fun.
3. Include a tracklist with the CD, so if people want to hear more...they can do so.
4. If you sign up participate. It's not fair to the others in the group if they send out CDs and then another member doesn't.

See there, that was easy. Anyone that wants to join in, just email me with your name and address and blog address. My email is in that pretty purple block with my name, for those of you that don't know. Have Fun!

0 comments: