Thursday, September 11, 2003

Goodbye Ruby Tuesday

Onto happier thoughts. I finally found two or rather three songs by the Rolling Stones that I actually like! That was quite a feet I tell you. Mick Jagger is one of my least favorite front men in all of music. (real music that is)

Start Me Up...used to be the only song that I could stand. Who can't like a song that has the lyrics, "You can make a dead man cum." Uh, Mick..thank you for that very unappealing visual.

Well the other day I was watching Vh-1 Classic and I found myself watching the Headline Act, which happened to be the Stones, with interview clips by Bill Wyman. It was through this hour (of mostly torture) that I found 2 more songs.

Ruby Tuesday from Between the Buttons

and

Waiting on a Friend from Tattoo You

I think there might be a song or two from the Steel Wheels album..If I could find the cassette somewhere I might remember what it was. Until then...Goodbye Ruby Tuesday ...Who could hang a name on you.....

0 comments: