Wednesday, September 10, 2003

The Musings of the Music Whore aka Random Thoughts

I was inspired to bring my musical/entertainment thoughts to the world...courtesy of David. Funny this is one of the first times I've agreed with David. Oh and I promise, no mentions of my favorites in this post...Though I still think Krallomort and Miss Piggy are long lost sisters.

1. Musical genres come and go....isn't it about time we lost grunge for awhile?

2. Will Vh-1 ever do an I love the 60's show or will they just forget that decade and move on to the 90's which I so didn't love.

3. Captain Sensible, why does such a sexy punk rock dude have a fetish for wearing tutus and singing about turkeys?

4. While I'm on the subject of Cpt. Sensible...allow me to ponder his band: the Damned....Why is such a hottie like Dave Vanian married and with child on the way this year. (sobs)

5. Simon and Garfunkel Reunion Tour are we desperate for cash guys or just jealous of the Eagles success?

6. Do we really want to read a book written by Madonna to our children?

7. How many more pop acts are going to go "Broadway"? The Guys from ABBA did Chess with Tim Rice...So did Elton...the Pet Shop Boys..have done a show on the West End..now Boy George...

8. The Concert for George is coming out on DVD soon...Just another reason for me to cry.

George I miss you...



9. Hillary Duff is touring....Why....why....why?

10. Why does the world care about Bennifer...both are obnoxious and one of them can't sing as well as not being able to act..