Thursday, September 18, 2003

Don't Leave Me Driftwood On the Shore

Yes, another day of randomness. Why? Cos I'm so sick I just want to crawl back into bed and hide.

~ My writing is really getting me down lately, which is not good..as it's the only thing that has been keeping me going these last few weeks.

~Mutchka, the psycho kitty keeps falling off the windowsill and today he landed in the toilet. HA! Mutchka is a big kitty.

~I need to know when my life is getting back to normal, but the powers that be, refuse to tell me. Come to think of it..even those people that have nothing to do with me won't give me answers..namely the venue in OH and the band that are to have a new album out soon.

~I have so many blog readers that I don't know..that come here on a regular basis..does that mean I'm talented...popular...or just a freak show?

~Justin Hayward's site is updated with news and tour dates..for the Fall Moody Blues tour...why isn't the Official Moody Site updated...or for that matter...John Lodge's site..taps foot at John...

~I still haven't received my Trust CD in the mail. Grrrr. I need more Elvis Costello goodness to counteract the fact that I do not like the album North. Sorry Elvis...but I still love you....

~Sometimes you need something pretty to brighten your day. This is it: