Sunday, September 14, 2003

How Brighid Almost Got Her Wish

If you've been reading my tag board/chatterbox you know that when I talk to Brighid on IM before going to bed I tend to have wonderful dreams about Elvis Costello. You know the "Really" nice kind.

Well since she hasn't had any good Elvis dreams and I've had way too many. (we all know how hyperactive my imagination is) I told her as soon as I had a dream about Justin Hayward, I'd let Elvis go on over to her little noggin for a nice "shag the Declan" dream.

Last night, Brighid almost got lucky! Well lucky in the sense Declan could have been switching noggins. But nope..I dreamt about a Justin Hayward CD, not the man himself. Grrrrr. On top of it all, the CD in question doesn't even exist.

I absolutely hate having dreams about CDs. Why? Because in the morning I start wondering, do I have this? Is this CD really coming out?

I have to say this Justin-ish dream was kinda freaky, because I wasn't even listening to the Moody Blues before bed. I was listening to a mix cd of one of my favorite musical theatre stars; Michael Ball.


What a weird subconscious I have; it won't let me snog Justin. So there you go Brighid, my subconscious won't let me snog Justin and your's won't let you snog Elvis.

What a sad bunch of minds we have.

0 comments: