Saturday, September 20, 2003

Quintessential Burn...Yes Another Update

I've been maneuvering and removing tracks and changing tracks, so that I get the perfect mix of my favorite songs. I've managed to get letters A-M onto one disc. The sacrifices I've made in some areas have really hurt. I couldn't find room for Matchbox Twenty. They did however make it on the boxed set version, which I will burn for anyone who wants a copy. Just send me blanks and postage.

Here's tracks for Disc One

Abba - When All Is Said and Done
Tori Amos - 1000 Oceans
Bauhaus - Who Killed Mr. Moonlight
The Beatles - Nowhere Man
David Bowie - Queen Bitch
Paul Carrack - Don't Shed a Tear
Elvis Costello - Little Atoms (Different Track)
The Damned - Eloise (live at Rock the Docks)
Duran Duran - Union of the Snake
Enya - Only If
Erasure - True Love Wars
Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way
Genesis - Invisible Touch (Different Track)
Glass Tiger - Far Away From Here (Different Track)
Justin Hayward - On the Road
Icehouse - Crazy
Billy Joel - Rosalinda's Eyes
Nik Kershaw - Wide Boy
Nick Lowe - Cruel to Be Kind
Moody Blues - Strange Times (Different Track)

I'll post Disc Two as soon as I get everything sorted.

0 comments: