Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Why Is It So Hard

For people to let things go to the trash? We had an old Mac down at grandma's and I wanted to put it out for the garbage. It's over 10 years old and there's nothing much that that computer could do.

My oldest nephew intercepts it saying his dad may take it and sell it. Who wants it? is what I want to know? It's 10 years old!! Probably older than that actually!

Crikey!

So instead of sitting at grandma's house, it's sitting at mine now, in the basement. Jeebees Creebees! The point was to get rid of the damn thing. No one in this family seems to be able to do that. Everything must be held on to and crikey the chance of someone buying it is slim to nil. Why couldn't it just get tossed?

The boy's father better come and get it out of our house this week or I'm going to go apeshit on them. I want stuff gotten rid of! I won't even mention that I was a fool when my brother said he had a new printer that needed ink but he didn't want to buy any so he just bought a new printer, and yep, I have the older/new one now. I'm insane too.

Head desk!

0 comments: