Sunday, June 22, 2008

Random 10 - Week 160

From Music Memoirs


10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

I listened to some new to me albums this weekend and rediscovered some old favorites all the while, compiling a newsletter for a music community I'm in on Livejournal, shopping, getting stuff done though not much of it and trying to keep up with my blogging friends, which I'm failing miserably at, oh and I finished reading a book!

Roxette - Church Of Your Heart
Roxette - June Afternoon
Carlene Carter - I Fell In Love
Carlene Carter - Love You Cause I Want To
Carlene Carter - Unbreakable Heart
Carlene Carter - Long Heart Fall
Stereophonics - Nothing Compares 2 U (weird ass Prince/Sinead O'Connor cover)
Herman's Hermits - You Won't Be Leaving
Herman's Hermits - Can't You Hear My Heartbeat
ELO - Mr. Blue Sky (Damn that Jet Blue commercial)

As for the picture, it seems only fitting to have Ms Carter.



As always if you'd like to hear any of these tracks just let me know and I'll send them along, as long as you provide an email addy.

0 comments: