Monday, June 09, 2008

Random 10 - Week 158

From Music Memoirs, because I seldom remember to play this meme from my site.


10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

The music comes from a variety of sources this weekend, mix cds, restaurant radio etc, so be prepared for some weirdness.

1. Oasis - Wonderwall
2. Elvis Costello - Everyday I Write The Book
3. Alanis Morrissette - Underneath
(Funny story about this one: I commented on how I thought this song was awful when she sang it on Graham Norton this weekend and my mother said she thought she sounded like a cat before it threw up!)
4. Erasure - I Love Saturday
5. Nick Lowe - Let's Stay In And Make Love
6. Gordon Lightfoot - Race Among The Ruins
7. The Beatles - Love Me Do
8. Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
9. Olivia Newton-John - Xanadu
10. I Nine - Seven Days Of Lonely

And now for the picture: A posing peacock!

100_1402

0 comments: