Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Getting Nowhere Fast

Anymore I just can't get anything done. Its not without good intentions, but something always seems to attract my attention and then I end up doing absolutely nothing or something stupid as opposed to what I should be doing.

I'm spinning wheels again.

Last night's frustration was brought to me by the Disclaimer of Interest that needs to be signed to turn grandma's house over to me so I can sell it. As its written I can't have it notarized properly because my brother is in OH and though he was home it was on the weekend and there's only one spot for a notary to put a seal.

ARGH!

Instead of getting rid of clutter from my life, its just getting worse. I don't want to do anything, when my mind gets this way. I stare blindly at the computer. Not doing much of anything, though I did get the CD of photos burned for one of the people I met at the concert last week, so I guess that counts for something.

I need a firecracker lit under my bum so I can get things going and I need to stop having things mess up my plans.

ARGH!

If you need me I'll be in bed, because this Pearls Before Swine toon that I've seen at Mike's and Friday's is oh so true

0 comments: