Monday, June 16, 2008

Random 10 - Week 159

From Music Memoirs


10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

There was a lot of Gordon Lightfoot getting played this weekend, though I did manage to listen to other things too.

Lets start out with Gordon, shall we?

Gordon Lightfoot - The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald
Gordon Lightfoot - I Used To Be A Country Singer
Gordon Lightfoot - The Mountains & Maryann
Gordon Lightfoot - Baby It's Alright
Gordon Lightfoot - Your Song
(He covered this Elton song in concert in the 70s. My copy is shoddy but still worth listening to)

Carlene Carter - Break My Little Heart In Two
Priscilla Ahn - A Good Day (Morning Song)
Kathleen Edwards - Oil Man's War
Andy Bell - Crazy
Nick Lowe - Saint Beneath The Paint

And though I've taken a few pictures since Wednesday, I can't help but share another shot of Gordon Lightfoot!

100_1504edit

Also if you'd like to hear any of the songs in my list just let me know and I'll share them with you.

0 comments: