Sunday, June 15, 2008

Something That Annoys Me

I went to see Gordon Lightfoot on Wednesday and I took a lot of pictures as some of you may have noticed. What I can't stand is when people ask for the pictures but don't send a thank you or a reply to my email when I've sent them.

I've edited as many as I could and I still have more to upload but no one has sent a note of thanks, and I don't care whats done with them. If you like my photos I don't care if you post them somewhere else online. What you do with them is up to you. All I ask is that you say thank you or something. Acknowledge that you got the email for crying out loud.

Its not too much to ask is it? I don't really think so. I'm generous with the things I have.

I met a lovely couple at the Nick Lowe show and they sent me an mp3 version of the whole concert in exchange for their photos. That was nice, especially as I don't ask for anything in return.

I guess not everyone is polite.

BAH!

All I'd like to know is that they received the email. Not to much to ask is it, especially as I'm relying on email addies that were quickly scrawled on any piece of paper that could be found after the show.

Grr.

0 comments: