Sunday, June 29, 2008

Stuff got done!

Taking the entertainment center apart was not fun. Moving my CDs around was equally not fun, but not as fun as when one of the huge units that I have to hold them started to collapse. I still have CDs all over the floor because I have no space for all my music. However, there is much much more room in this room then there was yesterday.

Now I have to decide what to do with my VHS tapes, an issue that I deal with every time I start cleaning in here, and not a fun one. I don't watch them ever! All the DVDs I have? I don't watch them. At least not anymore. For awhile I was close to wearing out 2 of my Moody Blues concert DVDs, but I haven't watched them in ages, or any of my other DVDs for that matter.

My next project here is probably hunting down a nice area rug. I have no desire to go through the whole business of wall to wall carpeting, because that would mean moving the furniture again and I don't want those CDs to loose their home again! I couldn't take it! I also couldn't afford it.

But back to the good. I got rid of a lot of stuff and my room is slowly starting to look less cluttered. My actual bedroom however is another story. That room is a total mess and its making me crazy.

Oh and I have 5 bags of romance novels that I've already read or grandma had read and I don't know what to do with, because libraries don't want that kind of thing and there are no used book shops around and none of the churches are having flea markets etc. So ARGH!

But can I get a woot for the progress I've made? Pretty please?

0 comments: