Friday, June 06, 2008

Top 5 On Friday - Week 178

From Music Memoirs

Top 5 songs that make the day go by a lot easier.

Oingo Boingo - Ain't This The Life
This song is just so great and typical of early Boingo. It makes life more fun when I hear it which isn't often anymore as I haven't been on a Boingo listening spree in ages.

Elvis Costello - Everyday I Write The Book
I love the fun EC songs. This one always makes the day go easier when I hear it. It brightens my day when I hear it out somewhere. I once heard it at Chi-chi's when I was having a period of not listening to Elvis.


Erasure - Don't Say Your Love Is Killing Me

I have some pretty weird things associated with this song, but its still one of my favorites to make any day easier. Its bouncy and happy and it can almost make me forget how shitty a day has been.

Murray Gold - Doctor Who Theme
There's a reason this one is here, if I'm hearing this song, I'm about to have a blissful one hour (or more) of watching David Tennant on the telly. Yay! My guess is tonight I'll be hearing this tune at about 9 o'clock!

The Wallflowers - Feels Like Summer Again
I love Jakob Dylan. He has a solo album coming out soon too, if not already. This song is one of my favorites, along with Sleepwalker.

I probably should put these 5 tracks on a loop so I hear them everyday, but most of the time its by chance that I do. (Well except the Doctor Who Theme)

0 comments: