Sunday, June 08, 2008

I Haven't Decided

Which season I hate more, summer or winter. I'm a spring/fall girl really, even though we don't seem to get much of either of those anymore. It's either really cold or really hot.

Reasons Why I Hate Summer
1. Gas prices that don't allow me to go anywhere, because I have other bills to pay.
2. The heat when I don't have central air or any air conditioning other than a fan.
3. Shorts, don't look good in them. I don't like to bare flesh at all.
4. Bathing suits...ARGH!
5. Vacations: I don't think I'm getting one again this year for the reason listed in number 1. I miss Atlantic City so badly and I'm hating/being jealous of everyone that's gone away or will be going somewhere this year.
6. The car that has no working air.

Reasons Why I Hate Winter
1. Snow and driving in it.
2. Temperatures that sometimes sink below zero. Brrrr.
3. Not having running water at work. Yeah, guess whose office has a port-o-potty.
4. Unpredictable weather, so I seldom make plans to do much after the second week of December.
5. Shoveling coal (yes, we still have a coal furnace)

0 comments: