Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday Tunes: Week 160

From Music Memoirs

What if:

What if a friend took your favorite CD and never returned it. First what CD would it be, and how huge of a row/fight would you have with your friend as a result?

It would probably be one of my Erasure Fanclub CDs. The friendship would be over. This is why I never ever lend out my CDs or anything like that. I like to keep my friends and if a friend lost or misplaced one of mine, it would be certain doom for the friendship, which is why I'd offer to make a copy of a CD before I'd let anyone walk out of the house with one of mine.

What if you found a mix CD laying on the ground? Would you pick it up and try to play it? Yes, and I have. I know that curiosity sometimes kills the cat but I always like to see what other people are listening to.

What if you somehow ended up having dinner with your favorite recording artist, what would the dinner conversation be like?
Mmmm, dinner with who though? Elvis Costello? Gordon Lightfoot? Keri Noble? That's a tough one. I think I'd have dinner with Gordon, because he would have so much more to talk about. I'd like to think to conversation would center around his experiences in the industry and songwriting. OK, and maybe I'd try to draw out some naughty bits of things that have happened over the years. I bet he'd have some wonderful things to talk about. I just wonder now what we'd be eating. Hmmmmm.

0 comments: