Monday, June 16, 2008

Damn Peace Lily

One of our relatives sent us a Peace Lily plant when grandma passed away. This plant is the bane of my existence. It's determined to die.

Why?

Because our house is not exactly the best place to have a peace lily. We don't have a lot of places where there's indirect light, plus we're not climate controlled. (No AC here.) The plant is suffering. I've got yellowing leaves which might be a result of the chemicals in our tap water.

Uh, this plant wants Evian water, damn and blast it.

It didn't help matters that when it was in our living room the cats thought it was a tasty treat.

I think the poor thing needs some fertilizer or something. What it really needs is a home somewhere else. But it is such a beauty. I want to save it, I'm just not sure how. I've been careful not to water it too often, but I'm afraid I might not be watering it enough.

ARGH!

I don't need anymore complications in my life. This plant is making me crazy!

0 comments: