Thursday, June 05, 2008

I'm Fearing A Setback

In the fund for a new car at the beginning of the year. Besides what I'm probably going to have to deal with as far as grandma's house, I think my computer may be hitting its last legs.

I'm so not happy about this. I don't have that kind of extra money lying around. I wanted to get glasses last month, as its been 2 years since I've been to the eye doctor. That had to be put off because of other bills and whatnot that I've had to pay and other things I've needed to purchase since April 26th, the worst day of my life so far.

I don't know how we're going to get through this, with attorney fees, what its going to cost to put the house for sale, the cost in taxes for inheritance and afterwards oh and not to mention the taxes that are still due on the property this year.

ARGH!

I'm in a total panic right now and I'm really really cranky. OK, not cranky, ANGRY, at the world. I've been biting people's heads off and arguing with them for no real reason, except that I'm spoiling for a fight.

I can only hope these feelings go away soon, and I can only hope that the computer doesn't decide to freak out on me or I will go totally batshit insane and right now it probably wouldn't take much to push me over the edge.

0 comments: