Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things I'd Like To Buy Right Now

1. A vista blue Ford Focus with four doors a lovely CD player and a place to hook up the mp3 player from hell.

2. A pair of Fit Flops. These shoes are supposed to be great for toning your legs and butt when you walk. The problem is they cost $50 and up. I bought a pair of crocs flipflops instead.

3. A new tv stand for my entertainment room, a much smaller one, so I could get rid of the bulky one I have now.

4. An area rug for the entertainment room and new remnants for the living room and dining room.

5. My own elliptical so I don't have to go to the gym after the middle of March when my membership expires.

6. A new computer, preferably a Dell with a flat panel monitor.

7. A pair of jeans that actually fit properly. Let me tell you that it sucks to be short when it comes to buying jeans or any other kind of pants. BAH!

8. New makeup, lots of it. Stress and what not are taking their toll on me right now. I need stuff to make me feel pretty.

9. New undies. I'm also in the need of feeling sexy. I've lost my groove. OK, I never had a groove, but I'd like to get one.

10. Nick Lowe's Jesus Of Cool CD, which I still haven't bought yet, even though its been available since February!!

11. Ink for my printers. Why is it that the ink costs more than the printer? Ink is almost as bad as gas, no wait, its actually worse, only I don't need it as often. Grrr.

12. Prints from Snapfish. I upload all these pictures there and I never remember to buy any of them and I'd really love to have some to fill the house with.

13. A life! Sure they sell them somewhere, right? RIGHT?

0 comments: