Friday, June 13, 2008

Top 5 On Friday - Week 179

From Music Memoirs

Top 5 postal songs
(props if you don't use that obvious song done by a girl group in the 60s and that the Beatles covered as well as the Carpenters in your list)


This would mean no Please Mr. Postman...M'kay?


1. The Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin

Nights in white satin, never reaching the end. Letters I've written, never meaning to send.

2. Paul McCartney - Write Away

You need love, write a letter, you need love write away
Get it down, you'll feel better, send it now, write away


3. Madeliene Peyroux - I'm Going to Sit Right Down & Write Myself a Letter
(I don't think this one needs any lyrics to explain)

4. Elvis Presley - Return To Sender
(Another obvious one)

5. Simon & Garfunkel - Why Don't You Write Me

Dang this was a hard one and I don't have half the songs on my hard drive.

0 comments: