Monday, December 31, 2007

Kissing 2007 Goodbye

I can't say that I'll be sad to see 2007 go bye byes. Nope. I won't miss it at all. It was an aggravating year, personally.

I know one thing, I'm not holding out any hopes of 2008 being better. The only thing I know for sure is that I intend to get the bulk of my debt paid off, finally, this year. In fact, it should be gone in about 6 months.

That will be my only accomplishment and the only resolution I intend to make.

I'm not going to plan any trips, because I did that too much last year and I ended up very disappointed, going nowhere but Canton, OH.

I'm not going to think that any great concerts will be coming my way, considering that seeing The Grass Roots was the highlight of my year. PAH! No offense to Rob Grille, the show was great, I just hoped to catch at least one other show this year.

101_0568

I will not try to become friends or anything else with any other Fish. The Pickled Herring that I somehow got too attached to this year was a mental drain.

Even though he's a damn hottie

100_0287

101_0454

But damn it, I will lose that last 8 lbs that I want to lose...but that's not a resolution, that's a demand I'm making on myself.

0 comments: