Sunday, December 02, 2007

Getting Nothing Done

Yesterday was a total wash and I'm not sure how much better today is going to be. I had an appointment at the salon for my rat's nest and that ran late. So it was about noon by the time I got home, so instead of doing the gym thing, I did the start on the 2nd Christmas tree thing.

So far the tree is up, but the lights aren't finished and we have no garland. ARGH! Plus the dollar store is about out of all good garland. This is so not fun right now.

So today this is what I have to do...

1. Go exercise before my fat butt gets any fatter.
2. Go to KMart and see if I can acquire the following
a. Hair dye for my rat's nest
b. Garland for the damn Christmas Tree.
c. Start burning the Christmas mixes etc.
3. I need to get through some of my old clothes for a donation to charity.
4. Figure out what to do with some old books (romances, cos I have that romantic streak)

The question is, can I actually accomplish any of this? I really hope I can or I'm just going to cry.

0 comments: