Thursday, December 27, 2007

Why Is It Just Noon?

Ok, I feel like it should be at least 5 o'clock right now. This day is dragging in a bad way. I keep looking at the clock on my computer and expecting it to say something totally different. It's like the hands of time are moving in slow motion today; very slow motion.

I don't think I've ever had a day go by this slow in a long time.

Time has passed more quickly for me when I was waiting for someone in a hospital waiting area.

Yeah, that's how slow my day is going.

It doesn't help matters that every little thing is making me crazy.

Even my favorite radio station (and I say this with a trace of sarcasm)99.3 The Pickle is driving me batty. Can we please have some variety guys? Fishy? Anyone? Oh Keymarket Radio...the world can only stand to hear the same tired songs over and over and when you let new songs slip in...well they are just as tired as the ones that the station is already playing.

~head desk~

Would someone please put the fast forward on this day.

Pickle just played the Neil Diamond version of I'm A Believer.

~shudders~

I know Neil wrote it, but lordy, his version sounds like shit! Even the version from Shrek sounds better and wasn't that Smash Mouth? I even think Eddie Murphy sang it as the donkey and it sounded better.

My patience with today is wearing thin...

I bet you can't guess that, right?

0 comments: