Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wednesday Already?

I'm about to go into full panic mode! Christmas is officially under a week away, and baking and cleaning still need done. I'm dying here. I don't think anything will get done.

I have a great fudge recipe I want to try, plus the winter Chex mix with powdered sugar. I don't know what it's called but I didn't make it last year and it depressed me greatly. It's my favorite snack food. And about 3 other cookies that we make yearly!!

So much to do. So little time to do it!

Mom's still not at 100% either.

Then I have to check in on grandma each night. (Which isn't an issue except when making cookies etc)

I still don't know how I'm working on Christmas Eve either. That could help things along quite a bit if I have the day off. I'm thinking that it will be a half day though, even though that's almost useless. That's another rant altogether though.

Less than 1 week to Christmas!!!

Sweet Mary, mother of Pete, how am I going to get everything done!

And why am I worried about it when there is no one but the usual family visiting this year. (My brother and his brood are driving over for a few hours on Sunday, because work schedules screwed up his holiday)

I now return you to your regularly scheduled panic!

0 comments: