Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sinking Faster And Faster

Gram's doctor is talking nursing/personal care home, because Gram shouldn't be alone, not because she's sick, but because she's still weak, and there's no real reason to keep her in the hospital. He claims its only temporary, but none of us believe that. I know I don't believe that, because gram's 100, to be 101 in March. Most people that age aren't lucky enough to be living at home at that age, and she was.

Still I'm sad that things are changing and not for the better.

I'm not good at times like this. It makes me nutty. Well nuttier. I get cranky. I can't reason.

I can worry about other things and it doesn't bother me, but when it comes to family it takes all my brain cells and the normal thought process just stops.

I'm not sure I'll be making my rounds for the next few days in my regular fashion, and I hate that, because I like keeping up with everyone on my friends list. So if you don't hear from me, know it's not because I don't care, but because my brain is so frazzled that I can't think straight.

0 comments: