Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I Did Something Stupid Yesterday

In my infinite stupidity, I put together a Christmas present for my Pickle DJ. Ok, for The Pickle DJ. Why? Because I haven't the brain I was given and because some part of me hopes that some little thing I do will see me forgiven or something like that so that we could be friends again.

Yes, I admit to still having a crush on him. I can't help that. Fishy is a pretty damn good looking guy, but I know that nothing will come of that ever. (I knew that from the beginning too, but no one will believe that) But for that brief time at the beginning of the year I thought I had a friend, and I have too few of those it seems.

But again, I made up a little Christmas stocking for Fishy and I won tickets on the Pickle last week, so I figured when I was picking them up, I'd drop off his present, which I did yesterday. Now I'm nervous. What if he doesn't like it? Part of his present was a green "fishy" ornament, the rest were a bunch of mix CDs that I made. What if doing this has offended.

I don't know why I worry if I've offended him so much. I've never been this way before. I also don't know why I just can't shut the radio off and forget I ever knew him in anyway. I imagine it's because I'm crazy. At least, I'm sure that's how he sees me.

~ I'm a sad sad bunny ~

0 comments: