Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Advent Song Calender: Finale

Merry Christmas all my blogging friends!

It's Christmastime In The City

100_7992


Cast In Bronze - Carol Of The Bells
Joan Osborne - Christmas Must Be Tonight
Fountains Of Wayne - I Want An Alien For Christmas
Emmylou Harris - The First Noel
Cliff Richard - 21st Century Christmas
Tommy James - I Love Christmas
Shawn Colvin - Love Came Down At Christmas
Sarah McLachlan - I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day
Dean Martin - Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
Donna Summer - Christmas Spirit
Rick Springfield - Christmas With You
Peter Cetera - You Just Gotta Love Christmas
Gavin DeGraw - Silver Bells
Colbie Calliat - Mistletoe
Margo Guryan - I Don't Intend To Spend Christmas Without You
Gary Puckett - The Christmas Song
Over The Rhine - Here It Is
Ringo Starr - Dear Santa
Davy Jones - When I Look Back At Christmas
Celtic Woman - Ding Dong Merrily On High
America - A Christmas To Remember
Peter Paul & Mary - The Cherry Tree Carol

change xx to tt when you Download

0 comments: