Friday, December 28, 2007

Nothing A Nap Won't Cure

Today was so bad @ work that I had to take a long nap to get over the stress.

Dear USPS,

Thanks for not delivering our paychecks today. I really appreciate it, as I'm the person that calls in payroll and distributes the checks, therefore am the person that gets an earful when they aren't there for the employees.

I also thank you on my behalf, because I had to withdrawal most of my checking today for my end of the month bill and to use my Christmas money to make up for what I didn't have because of the late arrival of the checks.

And one more thank you because I have to drive in to work tomorrow to check the mail so that I know the checks are safe and sound.

I appreciate your timely delivering of the mail, especially as my checks are mailed from Pittsburgh and my office is in my hamlet of Charleroi on Mon, which is less than 30 miles away.

Yours crankily,

The Mistress Of The Dark

0 comments: