Monday, December 10, 2007

Life Is Crazy

I thought maybe by today things would be calming down a bit, but that wasn't the case. They are keeping Grandma in the hospital at least until today, which means I'm going to have to be the one to get her, if we do bring her home. The other thing that is driving me nuts is that they are mentioning nursing/personal care homes again. I know gram is 100, soon to be 101 in March and she probably shouldn't be alone anymore, but the thought of her not being in the house across the street is just so damn sad.

I haven't been to the gym in a week thanks to mom's back problems, the weather and now this. I had plans of going on Sunday, but that didn't happen. Very little happened that I wanted to happen this weekend.

ARGH!

All I've succeeded in doing was lose a bit more my fragile sanity.

Oh and my two youngest cats, Oogie and Bootsie have decided that it's fun to wrestle under my Christmas tree, which leaves me with a feeling of dread, because I don't wish to come home and find the tree on the floor!

Double ARGH!

I don't have time to breathe right now, let alone get anything done for myself. I'm almost done with the Christmas mixes though. I don't know that I'll be getting a link to that one posted this week though. I do have one for the Winter Mix I posted yesterday, so if you'd like the files, just give me a shout and I'll send it your way.

Now can I please go back to bed for about 10 hours, because I'm mentally drained, and I don't think I can stand to think today.

0 comments: