Monday, December 24, 2007

My Christmas Present To Myself

I know that it wasn't the most intelligent thing to do. I know that some people will yell at me for doing it, but a few minutes ago, I picked up my cell phone and hit that number I have on speed dial and said Merry Christmas to Fishy.

I told myself for the last week that I wasn't going to do that. That I was really going to put it all behind me, but sadly I caved. I had to say Merry Christmas to Fishy.

So around 7:30 I had a smile on my face from ear to ear, because I am the biggest Fishy fangirl out there. OK, it's possible that his actual girlfriend is a bigger fangirl, but I'll just ignore that right now, right?

Yup....33 going on 13 again...but oh well...



101_0494



I wouldn't mind finding him under my tree this year.

0 comments: