Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Mmmm Dreams

I think I was in dire need of a hug, because the only part of a dream that I had involved me curling up on someone's lap in my kitchen, of all places.

It was such a nice dream that I really didn't want to wake up from it. In fact, I did everything in my power to go back to sleep. Although with the frosty winter weather we've been having lately, who wants to get up when they can be nestled under the covers fast asleep. Add to that having a dream with the guy you've been crushing on for over a year letting you sleep on his lap.

AH.

I want that dream back, and I want it now.

If not, I want the guy in my dream to show up and sit down on the nearest chair so I can sleep on his lap.

Not to much to ask, right?

I didn't think so.

That doesn't matter though, because it's not going to stop me from having them, as well as wishing I didn't have to wake up from them.

0 comments: