Saturday, December 01, 2007

Randomosity

~ The Christmas Advent Song Calender starts today! Are you excited? I'll be posting one or 2 really awesome Christmas songs every day until Christmas Day.

~ Getting my hair cut today, in hopes of being made beautiful. Every time I go inside the salon, I have the hope that they'll be able to do something that will transform me from ho hum to hot stuff. So far, no luck. Maybe today's my lucky day!

~ One of my friends that was back in the area just got her new work assignment and will be leaving next weekend. Damn and blast it. I thought I'd have a friend around for the holiday, but nope. No luck. She's leaving 2 days before her b-day and I had plans of taking her to dinner, but I'm not sure if we'll be able to, since she's heading to Pottsville, PA next Sunday. ARGH!

~ I discovered 2 new CDs that I need badly; Alison Moyet's The Turn and Fountains Of Wayne's Out of State Plates. One day, it's just going to be me, the pets and my CDs. What a sad, pathetic, yet musical existence I have.

~ I hate when I have to spend the day running errands, so I don't feel like I have time to breathe. I hate it more when its a day spent running errands for other people, like today is going to be. Grrrr.

0 comments: