Saturday, December 29, 2007

Best Of 2007 Mix CD

Artists: Various Artists
Album: Ring Out The Old: The Best Of 2007
Genre: pop, twee, rock, new wave
Comments: These are some of my favorite songs from this year from new artists and old

Fountains Of Wayne - 92 Subaru
Over The Rhine - Let's Spend The Day In Bed
Paul McCartney - Feet In The Clouds
Duran Duran - Box Full O'Honey
Siouxsie - Here Comes That Day
Erasure - Sunday Girl
Alison Moyet - One More Day
Nick Lowe - I Trained Her To Love Me
Diana Krall - Only The Lonely
Sara Barielles - Love Song
The Clientele - Bookshop Casanova
A Fine Frenzy - Come On, Come Out
Crowded House - You Are The Only One To Make Me Cry
Deborah Harry - Two Times Blue
Edwyn Collins - You'll Never Know My Love
Queen Latifah - I'm Not In Love
Jim Sturgess - I've Just Seen A Face
Ann Wilson - We Gotta Get Outta This Place
Suzy Bogguss - Sweet Danger
Original Cast - You Can't Stop The Beat

If you'd like a copy of this give me a shout. I have it uploaded so I can send it to anyone that can take a zip file and can download from divshare.

0 comments: