Monday, December 17, 2007

What A Weekend

All this crazy business about the snowstorm that conveniently ignored my part of the northeast. Now I'm not totally complaining about that. I'm not much for driving in snow etc, but we were all prepared for a nice weekend tucked away from the world because of the snow.

It never quite made it. There's not even any worth photographing. Pooh! I don't think we even got half an inch of snow, which is much less than what the rest of the Northeastern part of the US got.

That's somehow not right.

I'm in PA. PA is in the Northeast! I demand my snow. I demand extra time to sleep in, to get more stuff cleaned for Christmas.

I really don't know how I'm going to deal with the holiday. We're celebrating with my brother over the weekend, then with the rest of the family on the proper day. I've got so much cooking/cleaning/shopping to do in the next 5 days that my head is going to spin.

I don't know what I'm going to have to forgo. I think it may be the gym. I just don't have time to spend right now and that's depressing and scary, since we're going to be having every manner of yummy, fattening and calorie laden foods for the next 2 weeks.

I feel more stress coming on.

That is not a good thing.

Pass the Peppermint Mocha please? And add rum to it, please.

0 comments: