Sunday, December 09, 2007

My Bad Day: Let Me Tell You About It

Yesterday was insane. I managed to finish a Winter Mix CD project. This is my mix for the project:

In the Bleak Midwinter

1. Gordon Lightfoot - Song For A Winters Night
2. A Fine Frenzy - Let It Snow
3. Paul McCartney - Footprints
4. Siddal - In The Bleak Midwinter
5. Genesis - Snowbound
6. Rod Stewart & Dolly Parton - Baby, It's Cold Outside
7. Dar Williams - February
8. Diana Krall - Popsicle Toes
9. Nick Lowe - Freezing
10. Elaine Paige - A Winter's Tale
11. Justin Hayward & John Lodge - Nights Winters Years
12. Grey Eye Glances - Snow
13. Elvis Costello - North
14. Heart - Let's Stay In
15. Danny Elfman - Edward Scissorhands Theme
16. Natalie Imbruglia - Shiver
17. Jethro Tull - First Snow On Brooklyn
18. Thea Gilmore - December In New York
19. Dean Martin - A Winter Romance

This is three songs different from what I'm sending to Fishy, because I changed those for the group because other people shared the songs I chose. If you'd like a download of this let me know.

Now on to the other badness.

I went to Target yesterday, which was insane. I bought Christmas candy, some clothes that I needed, and a green fish ornament for Fishy who will probably wish me dead after he gets my present, but oh well, that's probably not much different from now.

After doing the Target thing, I went to Taco Bell which is truly Taco Hell when you are at the one in West Mifflin behind Century 3 Mall. I ordered a Beef Combo Burrito and a diet pepsi and was then accosted by the crazy, mental challenged old lady they had on the cleaning crew. She drove me nuts while I was trying to eat. I was never so glad to be out of a restaurant. I'm never going back to that Taco Bell. I've had nothing but bad experiences there. The last time there was a chick giving her boyfriend a hand job at her table with her kids present!!! Nope not going there ever again.

Now for the rest of it. I get home and finish up the mix and then go to check on grandma. Guess what? Grandma fell. She's sitting at the top of the steps crabbing at me as soon as I walk in the door.

Oye vey!

We got her cleaned up and dress and called 911. She didn't break anything and they wanted to send her home after her requisite 4 hours in the ER, but her personal doctor told them to keep her for observation. Yay.

I was at the hospital from 7 - 10, we watched a Celtic Woman special on PBS and then part of a McCartney special, until they took her to her room.

That was my swinging Saturday night for you. Oh and I'm nowhere near done with my Christmas Mix CD. Please kill me!

0 comments: