Monday, December 03, 2007

All I Really Want

Ok, this is a silly fantasy of mine, but one day when that someone finds me, I have certain expectations that must be filled when it concerns the holiday season.

What are they, you ask?

I want a carriage ride in Pittsburgh. A lovely dinner, where the someone spends the evening gazing into my eyes. A walk down Carson street to look at the lights. Coffee at one of the many coffee shops along the way. Christmas music filling the air.

I am a romantic sap. I know. I also pity the man that has to fulfill this request of mine. However, at least I know this guy doesn't really exist, so I'm not holding out too much hope on ever seeing any of it happen.

~sigh~

I guess when Tim Rice wrote the lyrics for "A Winter's Tale" he was right...

"It's hard to be alone at this time of year"

0 comments: