Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Random 10 - Week 136

I forgot to do this yesterday, because I was so darn busy with weird stuff, which I will tell you all about later.

From Music Memoirs

It was another weekend of weird music...

Vinyl Kings - Dreams
Vinyl Kings - Chocolate Cake

These guys are a tribute band (sorta) to the Beatles, only they don't sing Beatles songs, they sing their own songs, that sound like they could've been written by the Fab Four. Their first album A Little Trip is fantastic. I need to get their second one.

Cliff Richard - Climbing Up Mount Everest
(Quite possibly my favorite Cliff song)
Cliff Richard - Saviour's Day
(Love this one too)

Colbie Caillat - Midnight Bottle
Colbie Caillat - Tailor Made

I finally got to give this album a listen and it's quite good. I understand why everyone's talking about her, besides the fact that she looks a lot like Jennifer Anniston.

Grey Eye Glances - Snow
Grey Eye Glances - Halfway Back
Grey Eye Glances - Even
Grey Eye Glances - Faces

It's not hard to tell that this band is one of my favorites in the whole world, right?

Oh and the photo is my darling little Oogie, who decided that the new cube shelves I put together was a great place to hang out.

100_1003

0 comments: